- 2 C Fresh Green Tomato (chopped small)
- .5 C Red Bell Pepper (chopped small)
- .5 C Green Bell Pepper (chopped small)
- .75 C Onion (chopped small)
- 2 C Cabbage (chopped small)
- 1.5 TB Salt
- 1 tsp Coriander (fresh, ground)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (fresh, ground)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seed (yellow or black)
- .13 tsp Allspice (fresh, ground)
- .13 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1.5 C Lucini Pinot Grigio Vinegar
- .75 C Brown Sugar
Combine the chopped vegetables with the salt and cover with hot water. Refrigerate and let stand for 12 hours.
Drain the vegetables and softly press out all possible liquid.
Add the spices to combined vinegar and brown sugar and heat to a boil in a sauce pan.
Add vegetables and boil gently 30 minutes or until the mixture is reduced by one-half.