- 2 LB Potatoes (I prefer Russet, cut into 1/2″ -wide wedges)
- 2 TB Lucini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt (sea or kosher)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (fres,h ground)
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 2 TB Lucini Garlic-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TB Flour (sifted)
- 1 C Milk
- 1 C Lucini Organic Stravecchio Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 TB Scallion
- 1/4 tsp Hot Sauce or dry Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Preheat your oven to 425F. Toss potatoes in a bowl with the oil, salt, pepper, paprika and turmeric. Place the potato wedges evenly on a lined baking pan (i use a Silpat) and bake for 25 minutes, then turn the potatoes and bake for 15-20 more minutes — until the potatoes are just browned.
For the sauce, heat the oil in medium saucepan. Add the flour and stir over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add the milk gradually and stir until thickened. Reduce the heat to low; stir in cheese, green onions and hot sauce or cayenne pepper (if using)/ Serve the potato wedges with the warm cheese sauce.