- The meat from 2 (approximately 2 pound) Lobsters
- 1/4 C Lucini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TB Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Hot Pepper flakes
- 1/2 C White Wine (dry)
- 2 C Lucini Organic Plum Tomatoes
- 4 Anchovies (chopped coarsely)
- 2 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 2 TB Salt
- 1 LB Linguini (or Fettucini, Spaghetti, etc.)
- 3 TB Italian (flat-leaf) Parsley (chopped coarsely)
- Black Pepper (fresh, ground)
Place a large Dutch oven over medium heat, and when it is hot, add the olive oil. Add the garlic and stir until golden, about 2 minutes. Add the hot pepper and lobster meat and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add the wine and tomatoes to the pot and bring to a simmer. Add the anchovies and oregano and stir well. Transfer the pot to the oven and cook until the sauce has thickened, 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven.
While the sauce is cooking, fill a 10-quart stockpot to half with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the salt. Add the pasta, stir, and cook until al dente.
Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water, and add the pasta to the pot of sauce.
Add the lobster meat and parsley to the sauce and simmer for 2 minutes. If the pasta looks dry, add the reserved cooking water 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing to combine between additions. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes (or Lucini Chili-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil).