- 1 LB Green Beans (ends trimmed)
- 1 TB Lucini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 C Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1/2 C Hazelnuts (chopped, walnuts, pine nuts and pecans can substitute)
- 1/4 C Cilantro (chopped fine)
- 1/4 C Lucini Roasted Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- 1 TB Lucini Pinot Noir Vinegar
- Black Pepper (ground, fresh)
Boil the beans in salted water until they are just tender – 6-10 minutes. Drain immediately and cool for 1 minute in an ice bath. Strain and dry.
In a large serving bowl, combine the beans, onion, nuts and cilantro. Add the dressing and season to taste with vinegar, salt and pepper and toss until evenly distributed.