- 30-36 Oysters (fresh, shucked, 30-36, depending on size)
- 2 TB Lucini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 C Scallions (sliced thin)
- 1/4 C Parsley (chopped)
- 1 TB Lucini Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (fresh, ground)
- 2 tsp Lucini 10-Year Gran Riserva Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 C Light Cream
- 1 C Milk
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne
- 1 C Cracker Crumbs (crushed coarse, i use saltines)
- Smoked Paprika for dusting
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread olive oil evenly over the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish.
Whisk together the eggs, cream, milk, lemon oil, scallions, parsley, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Gently stir in the oysters and crushed crackers.
Pour into baking dish and bake until the custard is set and top is golden, 20 to 30 minutes.