- 1 LB Pumpkin (fresh, peeled, cut into 1 inch chunks)
- 1/2 LB Rice Noodles (preferably thai rice noodles)
- 1TB Lucini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 TB Thai Chili Paste (another asian chili paste or Sriracha will work in a pinch)
- 1/2 C Stock (chicken or vegetable, home made is much better)
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinless, boneless, cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 Red Repper (seeds removed, sliced thin)
- 4 Scallions (sliced thin)
- 1/2 C Cilantro (chopped large)
- 1/4 C Mint leaves (chopped large)
- 2 TB Peanuts (chopped small)
- 2 TB Lucini Chili Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tsp Lime juice (fresh, orange juice will work as well)
Season the chicken with salt and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Steam the pumpkin chunks until tender. Prepare the rice noodles as described on package. Heat the oil in a wok (or large saucepan) over a medium heat. Add the chili paste and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the stock, bring to a boil, then add the coconut milk. Return to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the chicken to the wok, along with the red pepper and pumpkin. Cook for 6-9 minutes, stirring often.
Divide the noodles and chicken between 4 bowls and top with the scallion, coriander and mint leaves. Spoon the coconut/stock mixture over the top and garnish each bowl with chopped peanuts, chili oil and lime juice.