- 2 TB Lucini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TB Shallot (minced – onion works as a replacement)
- 4 Chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
- 3 TB Lucini Cherry Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C Stock (chicken, vegetable – homemade is superior, if canned use low-sodium)
- 1 C Lucini Organic Tuscan Tomatoes
- 1 TB Lucini Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Raise the heat to medium-high, add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes per side, until it is cooked through and the juices run clear. Remove the chicken and set aside. Return the heat back to medium and add the stock to the pan and stir, scraping the bottom of the pan to remove any browned bits. Add the cherry balsamic vinegar and tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon the sauce over the chicken, top with the garlic olive oil and serve.