- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 2 TB Lucini Extra Vrigin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic cloves (sliced thin)
- 2 C Parmesan (shredded)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (fresh, ground)
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 C Lucini Sicilian Eggplant & Olive Sauce
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Mix the shredded cheese, paprika and black pepper. Coat the breasts with the cheese mixture, pressing the cheese in to adhere. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet. Set breasts into the skillet and cook for minutes per side, until cheese forms an even, golden casing around the tender chicken breasts. Top the breasts with the tomato sauce for the final minute.