- 16-24 oz Ravioli (homemade or purchased, best with cheese or vegetarian ravioli)
- 6 TB Butter (unsalted, high quality)
- 3 TB Lucini Fig Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (fresh, ground)
- 1/3 C Pumpkin Seeds (roasted – pine nuts, walnuts and even pecans work well)
- 1/4 C Lucini Parmigiano Reggiano (fresh, grated)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the ravioli and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until tender but still firm, stirring occasionally. Drain ravioli onto a large serving platter.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook the butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the foam subsides, and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 3 minutes, turn off the heat and allow to cool for about 1 minute. Stir in the salt and pepper.
Reduce the fig balsamic in a skillet over medium heat. Do not let the balsamic bubble wildly, as it will reduce too quickly and lose its liquidity. Remove when it thickens by half.
Transfer the ravioli to the pan saucepan with the brown butter, sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds and Parmesan and toss. Add to serving bowls, then finish with the reduced fig balsamic.