This simple recipe balances the tangy heat of the Lucini chili-infused olive oil with the creamy, delicate flavor of Lucini’s award-winning cucumber vinaigrette. The fresh mint looks great and adds a wonderful aromatic dimension to the dish. This preparation works equally well with grilled turkey breast – just double the amounts of the other ingredients and taste for salt and paprika after the turkey breast has cooled.
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 TB Lucini Chili-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt (sea salt is best)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (fresh, ground)
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric (optional)
- 3/4 C Lucini Cucumber Vinaigrette
- 6 Mint leaves (fresh, large, minced)
- 1/2 Lime (cut into 4 wedges, optional)
Combine the chili-infused oil, salt, pepper, paprika and turmeric. Coat the chicken with this sauce, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. In separate small bowl, combine the cucumber vinaigrette and mint, mix well and refrigerate until serving. When ready to eat, grill or broil the chicken 6″ from heat for 4-5 minutes on each side until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve with the cucumber/mint sauce and lime wedges (if using).